Friday, April 9, 2010

New Poster

School has been keeping me super busy, but this week while watching lecture I managed to find the time to put together a very basic infographic poster about the solar system. I wanted to get away from the biology-based stuff I've been doing to add some variety to products, and I've been telling my boyfriend that everything is better in space as an argument for why playing Mass Effect 2 is more awesome than Dragon Age, so I decided to make a simple graphic about the planets of the solar system. No Pluto here, although the reason for it was less political statement and more, "Pluto looks like dust on my screen next to the size of the other planets" when drawn to scale. So pragmatism was the real reason for leaving it out.

Full product is here.

Posted via email from Stephanie's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment