Monday, February 8, 2010

Water Cycle poster

I was watching a Royksopp video the other day and there was a brief scene showing where the water goes after the main character flushes the toilet. This reminded me of all those posters my elementary school teachers would cover their classroom walls with when I was a little kid. You know, the ones with the cartoon pictures showing the seasons or pictures of whales swimming next to scuba divers or cutaways of the Earth's mantle (oooh, that would be a great poster to do next!). Inspired, I whipped together a quick poster on Saturday explaining the Earth's water cycle. All the posters I've made so far were anatomy or biology based, so I thought it'd be fun to do a diagram on meteorology or geology. The water cycle seemed like a good compromise between the two. The full-size poster is here.

Posted via email from Stephanie's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment