Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kupo!

Every now and then I foray into sewing projects, especially after some friends got me a new sewing machine for my birthday. My most recent creation is a plush moogle I made out of polar fleece that I gave to Chris. Moogles are fictional creatures from the Final Fantasy game series. They've changed and evolved so much (they started out like this and slowly evolved to this, this and finally this) over the different game series that I finally decided to just come up with my own design, but keep the classic moogle characteristics (wings, rounded body and a poof coming out of the top of its head). Unfortunately I couldn't come up with a way to do the poof right in a way that I liked, so Chris amusingly stuck a red sewing pin in the top of its head and its been there ever since. Personally, my favorite thing about the moogle is its purple wings. Flap flap flap!



No comments:

Post a Comment